20 March 2007

Blue Sky

I really like that CBC documentary on the Lies that Led to War. But...It has been a few days so I suppose I should post something new. I drove from Olympia to Grants Pass OR today. Quite an adventure, and mostly fun, it definitely required a focused endurance toward the end. I am just not in long distance driving shape. Though I do enjoy driving. Anyway, Southern Oregon is absolutely beautiful. I haven't had the pleasure of touring in this region. And although I am driving directly to Auburn, CA, I hope to spend more time on my return trip exploring some of the areas two-lane roads.

Unfortunately I was in a hurry to find a place for the night, so I didn't stop to take any pictures of the absolutely gorgeous sunset tonight.

Here's a picture from Evergreen to remind me of home:

Red Square

Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment