11 March 2008

That's Mean!

There is this mean guy who posts on OlyBlog a lot. His name is Chris Brownell.

Here's an interaction between him and myself on his blog, tifosi1f1.blogspot.com:

http://tifosi1f1.blogspot.com/2008/02/buy-mac.html [see original post with leotard]

Blogger Robert Whitlock said...

Nice leotard, Chris.

February 13, 2008 2:11 PM

Delete
Blogger Chris said...

It is not me, but I am glad you like it. You're not too sharp are you Robert?

[Notice I never said anything about whether I thought it was him in the leotard.]

February 13, 2008 4:44 PM

Blogger Robert Whitlock said...

Quite to the contrary, dear Chris, my intellectual equipment is certainly adequate.

February 17, 2008 1:20 PM

Delete
Blogger Chris said...

Hmmm, evidence would suggest otherwise.

C.

February 17, 2008 7:34 PM

Comment deleted

This post has been removed by the author.

March 11, 2008 6:23 PM

Blogger Robert Whitlock said...

Is that how you treat people and speak to people in person?

March 11, 2008 6:24 PM

Delete
To be completely fair, what occurred was miscommunication. My initial comment, "nice leotard Chris" was attempt to be humorous. Maybe it was passive-aggressive. But I wasn't expecting Chris to belittle my intelligence. It's an important lesson. One that is difficult learned. Humor - especially dry humor - is difficult to communicate via written message.

There is something about Chris that rubs me the wrong way. If you're interested, check out his blog and maybe you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment