16 October 2006

Condi Points Her Finger

"North Korea cannot endanger the world and then expect other nations to conduct business as usual" - Condoleeza Rice Same to you.

This photograph startled me, it would be funny, if it wasn't frightening. Yes - Frightening. This woman doesn't represent me! Please wake me up now. I have had enough of this nightmare. Bush is stealing my country from me. Send help.

On another note, Joshua Holland recently published an article about the oil situation in Iraq. It's at alternet.org (linked here).

Even though the world is fucked up, I hope that you are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your title of this. Cause it's a great point. Someone said to her, it's ok this time, if you gesture. And she did. Great attn to detail.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your title of this. Cause it's a great point. Someone said to her, it's ok this time, if you gesture. And she did. Great attn to detail.

    xo

    ReplyDelete