26 May 2010

The Bohemian Grove, Politics, Power, and Violence

Entrance to Bohemian GroveRecently, a friend of mine notified me that my name and home address had been posted on a website called websleuths.com in connection with a story I have been working on. The story is about Lindsey Baum, who is a missing 10 or 11 year old child, and the Cremation of Care initiation ceremony at the Bohemian Grove's Summer Encampment.

The Bohemian Grove is a retreat place for some of the world's most powerful men. It's located near Monte Rio, Forestville, and Santa Rosa, California, about 70 miles north of the San Francisco Bay Area.

Anyway, I am grateful to my friend for asking that my address be removed from the website, and that it was then subsequently removed.

I am in no way involved with the abduction of Lindsey Baum, and I only wish the best for Lindsey and Lindsey's family.

The website also listed some articles that I had written about Lindsey and the Grove, and one of those articles, that I wrote for OlyBlog, has since become at least temporarily unavailable (due to the technical issues.)

Fortunately I have a copy of that article saved on my computer and I uploaded it here, so it is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment