22 May 2010

Dramatic Clouds

Lately, the atmosphere, clouds and sky, have been very dramatic here in Olympia. It's beautiful and inspiring, and stunning.

It also makes me wonder if these dramatic cloud forms and weather patterns are part of global warming. I can't help think about how human beings en masse are affecting the planet, ecosystems and physical systems (like the atmosphere.)

Maybe it's nothing, but with all of the human caused environmental degradation and pollution, it's possible that there is something to this theory.

I hope that we as human beings can clean up our act. I worry that humanity will destroy the living systems of the planet...

Here is an example of some of those amazing clouds, I have lots more cloud pictures on my flickr site.

Budd

No comments:

Post a Comment